Buying or Selling a home is one of the most important decisions in your life. If you are about to embark on this process, you will want a Realtor that is highly experienced, honest and committed to serving your needs. You’ll need a Realtor that will always look out for your best interests and help you achieve your goals. I’d like to be that Realtor.My husband and I live in the Dr. Phillips area. Having raised 3 grown children here, has given me a solid knowledge of all the surrounding residential communities, including their public and private schools.
We opened Grande Realty Group in 2008 and have sold over 53 million dollars in residential and vacation/investment properties. I’ve had the opportunity to work every aspect of this industry representing sellers, buyers, investors and banks. Be assured that I’ll stay on top of all the details to provide a smooth and easy going transaction keeping you fully informed throughout the entire process.
Choosing a real estate agent who has the tools, skills and experience to make your dreams come true can be as challenging as the home buying process itself. Let me make it simple for you.
I am the Broker for Grande Realty Group and have been a licensed real estate agent for more than 15 years. I am a native Floridian raised in Southwest Orlando and a graduate of the University of Florida- Go Gators! Since beginning my real estate career, I have worked in many areas of the profession including working for developers, a home staging company, fixing and flipping personal investments and selling residential real estate, including many REO and bank-owned properties. This experience has given me a well rounded understanding of home sales and the different ways to market properties. I am adept in contract drafting, negotiation, market research and client analysis. I am a former first grade teacher and love to help others achieve their goals. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, cooking and spending time with my husband and two daughters.
I am committed to helping families with their real estate needs and to helping them learn more about the current real estate market. Please call or e-mail me anytime to talk about sales trends, home values or any other real estate needs.
Elizabeth H. Dickinson
Florida native Elizabeth Dickinson — Marketing Expert at Grande Realty Group LLC — is accustomed to a life of quality and comfort.
She earned her B.A. Degree in criminal law from American University in Washington D.C., studied Foreign Service at Georgetown University and earned her Masters Degree in education from Barry University.
Her professional achievements include:
- Started home-based non-profit business as a stay at home mom raising two children-delivering products and services at the request of neighbors, family, friends, church and local community events for no charge.
- In 2003, service demand required formation of official company to offer services to the general public, so formed EDN Enterprises, LLC. Providing unique property management services in Stuart, Jupiter Island and Palm Beach Island. Her reputation and services were recognized by Developer Bobby Ginn.
- In 2003 Elizabeth became Licensed State of Florida Real Estate Sales Associate.
- In 2005, Elizabeth earned a corporate position as an Officer and Sr. Vice President of Ginn Home Services, an entity of The Ginn Companies. Role was to create and develop a customized Home Management and Concierge Program on behalf of Bobby Ginn for the owners at all Ginn Communities located in Florida, North and South Carolina and the Bahamas.
- In 2009, (during the downward trend of the real estate market and the dissolution of The Ginn Companies), Red Door Management, LLC was formed in an effort to seamlessly transition existing owner database over to Red Door and continue to provide the services that customers relied upon.
- In 2011, Elizabeth became a licensed State of Florida Home Inspector.
- 2012- Expanded company business structure to include Construction Management Services for residential new home construction, major remodeling projects and commercial projects such as hotel remodeling, new construction of hotels, and corporate headquarter remodel (Projects include): The Palace Hotel – The Towers at The Palace Hotel, NYC, The St. Regis Hotel – The St. Regis Hotel Residences, NYC, George Lucas Residence, St. Regis Hotel, NYC, The Baccarat Hotel – The Baccarat Residences, NYC, Hunter Roberts Headquarters, Water Street, NYC –LEED Project, Shore Club, Miami Beach, FL, Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Kissimmee, FL, Coca Cola Retail Store, Disney Springs, Kissimmee, FL, Extended Stay America, Central Florida Region
- In 2017, Elizabeth earned State of Florida license in General Contracting.
- Affiliations and Associations: Orlando Regional Realtors Association , National Association of Realtors, Florida Associations of Realtors , GRI, NACHI, INTERNACHI, Habitat for Humanity.
Buying and selling a home can be a very personal process that’s full of ups and downs, so having someone who understands the process from all angles is helpful. Throughout my fifteen years in Central Florida, I have been a real estate purchaser, seller and landlord, as well as a residential and commercial real estate attorney, currently holding an active license to practice law in the State of Florida. I recognize the importance of having a well drafted contract and understand the process of selling or buying a home – from contract to closing.
Outside the office, I enjoy being an amateur photographer heading to the beach with my husband and kids. I have been a marathon runner for over 18 years, and I bring that determination and work ethic to all I do. I would love to talk with you about your real estate needs!